Branded

I've decided that I want my own logo. 

I'm joyfully watching the French Open... hoping that Roger Federer will finally win it.   But I noticed recently that Federer has his own logo that's emblazoned on his hats and jackets, towels, etc.  It's just his initials,  but designed in a cool way (likely by Nike) that has created his own brand.
Red 'RF' cap - CHF45.00
I want my own logo, too.  

Anyone wanna design one for me?

~lk

UPDATE: Look what my good friend Kris just made for me!  Ask and you shall receive, indeed! Love it, love it, love it... ! T-shirts hats and beach towels to follow...  :)

Comments

Kris said…
Ask and you shall receive...

See: http://www.logomaker.com/logo-images/b9ed8a46c6f305ad.gif

Go to www.logomaker.com to make your own.

Didn't read all of the terms and conditions of the use of the free web version. It's $49 if you want to download it, which I presume is a print quality one.

It was fun to play with!
Kris said…
It will let you right click on it and save the web quality one if you care to use it. The fee is for a print quality one.

Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day