A few more...

...and here are a few more photos for you to enjoy!

Easter 2008 Family photo

Clark and Claire at Easter Brunch at the Marriott - in front of Leah's favorite flowers!

The chocolate Easter Bunnies at the Easter Brunch at the Marriott.

What Kevin ate on Easter!  Mmmmm real salmon from Australia

Leah and Mona on Easter!

Comments

Kevin said…
I think it should be noted that I did NOT eat the whole salmon. I did eat a good amount of it, but not the whole thing.
Kim S said…
Yeah, new pics! Love seeing your family. If Kevin didn't eat the whole salmon, did he eat a whole chocolate Easter bunny?
Kim G. said…
Great pix. And your upcoming vacation sounds wonderful! Hope it's filled with sweet times and times of renewal.
Trudy said…
So good to see Mona's smiling face! Hello, Mona!

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day