I'm Lovin' It

I love frozen grapes.

I love tennis.

I love that David Cook won American Idol.

I love my morning Starbucks coffee.

I love Paris.

I love that Clark can read.

I love that Claire walks around the house singing and dancing non-stop all day.

I love our air-conditioners.

I love that we have water in the pipes this summer.

I love my pink Mac.

I love that people notice that Kevin is losing lots of weight and that they tell him he looks great.

I love it that my good friend Deb is coming here for six weeks this summer.

I love it that our good friends the Keeners are coming here this summer.

I love my pink Kitchenaid Food Processor.

I love the salsa that my pink Kitchenaid Food Processor produces.

I love the fact that I am so blessed and that God loves me.

What do you love?

~lk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day