Up

Hmmm... what have I been up to??

Well... let's see...

For starters: 

I have been eating lots of mangoes

I have been watching the new Indian Premier League Cricket Summer series


















and supporting our 'home' team, the "Deccan Chargers" who are in last place... hmmm why is it that every 'home team' I've ever had has been in last place? 
Deccan Chargers

I have been watching American Idol and hoping that David Cook wins it all
David CookDavid Archuleta
Jason CastroSyesha Mercado

I have been planning our trip to London...


...and Paris...


I have been trying to keep cool in the sweltering summertime heat.
I have been watching all the hair on our dogs fall out.
I have been unsuccessfully trying to drink enough water.
I have been reading David Baldacci novels.
I have been journaling.
I have been trying not to eat everything in sight.
I have been playing with the kids on their summer holiday.
I have been trying to keep up ... catch up? ... on my work.
I have been making some amazing food, especially with my new Kitchenaid Food Processor.
I have been exhausted and stressed and anxious.
I have been having amazing times with the Lord and seeing His active hand in my life.
I have been thankful for small blessings.

What have *you* been up to?

~lk


Comments

Unknown said…
A#1 - Its about time you came back to us in the blog world!
A#2 - We had a delightful visit with your husband...more on that in a future e-mail
B#1 - I need your mom's address
B#2 - I need your address

We've got goodies to send! :)
Amber Himes said…
What a great question! And just the thing to get me posting on my blog. Here's my answer!

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day