Friends
My friend Beena here in the office just informed me that it is "World Best Friends Week". She is my closest friend from South Asia and I appreciate her very much. She is kind and generous and patient... and is able to 'tell it to me straight'... when I need it. Something I especially appreciate, particularly in this culture.
Anyway, she sent me this quote today in 'celebration' of this special week.
"Give a thousand chances to your enemy to become your friend. But don't give a single chance to your friend to become your enemy."
I thought that was very nice.
I am so thankful for my friends. My 'real' friends, I mean, not MarthaS, RachelR, AnaI, JustineH, SaniaM and OprahW...
I am thankful for Deb and Amber and Mona and Kim and Kim and Leslie and Lisa and Kris and Wendy and Niki and Beena and Beth and Mythraie and Megan and Becky and Ruth and... and... and... (wow, I have more friends than I thought!)
Thank you, God, for friends!
~lk
Comments
-Kacy-