New Friends?

Apparently I have gone completely off the deep end during the events of the last week.  

In the stress of a variety of things, these two little cute creatures have brought me a considerable amount of joy.  

Claire picked them out (kitty for her; bunny for Clark) while we were in Agra with my mom.  However, since returning from Agra, they have taken up residency on my desk.  And every time I look at them they made me smile inside.  

Silly, I know.  A completely ridiculous thought.

"She's gone completely nuts!" you say.

Sure, you're probably right.  But sometimes you just have to find joy in the simple things in life when the complicated things are too overwhelming to think about. 

So here is to my new friends Kitty and Bunny... May we share many fun yet stressful days in the years to come... :)

~lk

Comments

Matt Deane said…
She's gone completely nuts!
Kim S said…
I am so glad you find joy in them, but I am afraid I would find joy in including them in the 27 Fling Boogie. I know you are aghast! Oh, my friend, you have so little clutter in your home, enjoy these . . . ah, lovely pieces of china.

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day