Personal Update
At the request of many...
As some of you know, I had a miscarriage on July 3. However, after the initial incident, the doctor was concerned about some questionable symptoms and quality of the miscarried tissue. Therefore, I underwent a "D&C" procedure on July 12 and the tissue was sent for biopsy and further investigation. There was some concern that I might have had a molar pregnancy which can, in some cases, lead to cancer.
I'm very thankful to report that yesterday (3 days late!!) I got the biopsy and lab reports and everything is normal and clear, free from any further problems. There was no indication of molar pregnancy and no cancerous or pre-cancerous cells present at all. I will continue hormone testing for the next month as a precaution, but for now things seem to be just fine....
Thank you for your prayers and support for me!
~lk
Comments