Cute!

Comments

Day by Day said…
Look at those legs. They sure are growing. :) :(
Kim S said…
The kiddos are so grown up looking in this picture! I can't wait to see them. I'll be there to say hi in a few weeks!
Dorothy said…
Oh, my how Clark and Claire have grown!! Great to see their images, thanks to Kacy. This is Nancy Winston; we are visiting this weekend for the Braunschweig open house and have missed them this summer.

I think of the Kadwells often and keep you all in prayer, but especially the kids. They look happy & healthy; hope you are all well.

Grandson Eisig (Isaac)is now 6, is homeschooled, and has a little brother, Eli, who is 3. They are delights in our lives and spend as much time as possible with them.

Grace & Peace to you all,

Nancy Winston

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections