Haven

A new store opened next door to my gym this month.  It's a bookstore.  It's got a coffee shop in it.  It has a massive toy section.  It has fantastic office supplies.

I'm so happy.  I love that place.  It fits perfectly into my morning routine.  I've been dreaming of such a place.  

Now most mornings I inhabit one of the coffee shop's tables with my laptop getting a ton of work done early in the day while sipping a small cappuccino (only 42 rupees) and making a mental list of what books I want to add to my Christmas list.

They also have a pottery painting section on the children's floor.  And a florist with beautiful flowers on the ground floor.  

I'm so happy!  I love that place!  Can't wait to go there again... 

~lk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day