Trickle

I am overwhelmed tonight by the desire to work for Martha Stewart.  Or at least be the 'new' Martha Stewart.... the Martha Stewart for 'real' women.

***
I miss my friend Barb.

***
I can have my email box completely cleaned out tonight if I want.  Unbelievable.

***
I wonder how many Cheerios I'm going to eat in the next 2 weeks.  And I wonder how long I can hold out going to Panera.

***
I am soooooo thankful I am going direct into MSP rather than through IAH first.  Does anyone but Deb and Dad know what that actually means?

***
My desk is unusually clean.  My Megan would be so proud.

***
Also unusual is the scant number of belongings I'm bringing with me on my trip tomorrow night.  Less than 1/2 a suitcase I believe.  Unusual indeed.

***
Christmas cookies.  Want. To. Eat. More.  YUM

***
We had a delightful holiday movie day today with the family.  I think it is so special to go to a holiday movie during the Christmas season.  We've been able to do that the last few years running.  It's something we always did when I was a teenager during the shopping bonanza that is the day after Thanksgiving...  Today we saw The Polar Express (a favorite of Clark and Claire)... but we saw it at the IMAX in 3D.  A *great* movie to see in 3D.  I had to close my eyes for a while 'cause I got so motion sick!  Awesome :)

***
I love blogging.  An outlet to share all these random thoughts.  Random, random, random.  Wondering when my stream of consciousness will get back to 'normal' and be less scattered.  Time will tell.  Rest will surely improve the situation.  And rest is what I am about to get.  Praise the Lord.

~lk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day