Reading

I love to read!  I've been delighted that the beginning of 2009 has afforded me the time and opportunity to pick up some great books and actually read them.  I've finished a few and plan to keep at it and make 2009 another year packed full of good reading... and hopefully lots of insightful revelations and big time life change from the words I lift off each page.

Here is my short list of completed books from 2009 so far.  Hopefully there'll be many more to come.

1. "Shadow of Power" by Steve Martini
2. "Twelve Extraordinary Women" by John Macarthur
3. "Calvary Road" by Roy Hession
4. "Everyone Worth Knowing" by Lauren Weisberger
5. "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World" by Joanna Weaver

All are good reads.  Pick them up today!

~lk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day