PB & ???

I have an abundance of peanut butter.  (Yes, it is salmonella free...) But not much else in my cupboards.  Anyone out there got a good main dish recipe for peanut butter that does not include meat?  Your suggestions are welcome and much appreciated!  

~lk

Comments

Kris said…
Hey, that recipe I sent you for Peanut Butter Chicken Satay or whatever I called it - the sauce is what makes that my favorite not the chicken. The chicken is just a carrier for the sauce. We usually serve it with noodles and rice and I eat those with the sauce too. You have the protein in the peanut butter so you don't really need the meat. I bet you steam some veggies just until crisp and make some rice and then put that sauce over the whole thing and it would be yummy.

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day