Headlines
I love to read the internet headlines every day and sometimes some of them just demand a comment from me due to their outrageousness...and today was one of those days!
"Giant Blob Found Deep Beneath Nevada" - so *that's* where all my kids' play-doh has gone....
"Sotomayer Wanted to be a Judge Since Age 10" - I wonder what I wanted to be when I was 10... and am I doing it?
"Serena Laments 'Horendous' Play in Victory" - even when she plays badly she wins... Just wait 'til Claire joins the WTA.
"Easy Street for Djokovic when Opponent Injured" - nothing like rejoicing in the misfortune of another
"Jon & Kate Draws Huge Audience for Premiere" - ...uh... ya think? Can you say 'overexposure' = 'increased viewership/ratings' ?
"'Dancing' winner Johnson is no 'Idol'" - oh thank you Shawn Johnson for leaving something for the rest of us to win! Thank you for being satisfied with the Olympics and Dancing with the Stars...
"Who would Star in the Sonia Sotomayer Biopic?" - seriously? the woman has been nominated for less than 24 hours!
"Queen's Brian May Eager to Work with Lambert" - yay!
"Brooke Shields..." "Brooke Shields..." "Brooke Shields..." - good grief, this woman is all over the headlines - defended by Kiefer Sutherland, mother deceived by tabloid reporters, poor body image due to refraining from teenage sexual activity... People can't get enough of her!
"How to Survive in a World Ruled by Robots" - oh good! I was wondering....
Yes, cynical I know... but kinda fun, too. Have a good day.. hopefully one not ruled by robots.
~lk
Comments